Popular Posts

Meet and Greet

Hey everybody, thankyou for viewing my blog site. I hope you enjoy my work and please feel free to leave a comment. Any feed back is positive to me. I am a 23 yr old college student at the University of Central Missouri. I am currently a graphic design major. I love to paint in my free time and I also play guitar. One day I plan on becoming a professional graphic designer and move to the southwest. I hope to graduate in spring of 2012.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Finished Logo

Can you read the visual story? I found the vector pen to be difficult at first, considering I had never used it before. My letters are a little wishy washy, but I enjoy the concept. Let me know what you think. thanks.

2 comments:

  1. The logo looks great. Even though it may seem like a pain the pen tool will be very useful. The hand traced letters look so much better than typed letters would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this logo turned out really well. Things to improve: A more consistent treatment of the type. This logo is all about text so make it work. The type styles that you use for the handwritten portions should all be the same. You don't want to do an exact copy of the $45.00 for both but you could at least use the same style of 4. The signature "Cheapo" should avoid the hard angular anchor points. The "0" would look better smaller and not squished up against the sides. The extra heavy line on the right and bottom is kind of too much.

    ReplyDelete