Popular Posts

Meet and Greet

Hey everybody, thankyou for viewing my blog site. I hope you enjoy my work and please feel free to leave a comment. Any feed back is positive to me. I am a 23 yr old college student at the University of Central Missouri. I am currently a graphic design major. I love to paint in my free time and I also play guitar. One day I plan on becoming a professional graphic designer and move to the southwest. I hope to graduate in spring of 2012.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my how too magazine

My how too magazine is going to be on, how too decide what guitar equiptment is good for the money or not and examples of brands that are magnificent. For the cover I would like too use a foreshortened view of the neck of a guitar. A continuous guitar chord throughout would be neat or a pattern of guitar strings. For colors I am going to try to stick to red black and white throughout. I am currently gathering images and finishing my layout.

1 comment:

  1. Good, guitars would work. For illustrations it might be fun to focus on a particular genre of music and use images that would relate to that. Like if you did Jimi Hendrix music and used illustrations and lettering and colors like you would see on one of his albums to talk about guitar selection. Could actual guitar strings or picks be used in the making of the book? What other images or materials are familiar to guitar users or musicians that could be used? It wouldn't have to be specifically about guitars.

    ReplyDelete